Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use of this website carefully before using Browse The Ramp and any of its services. As a user of this website, you are bound by the provisions of this statement, implying that you agree to the same. If you do not agree to this Terms and Conditions of Use statement, please discontinue use of this website.
Fees and User Services
Browse The Ramp is an online aviation classified website where users can browse user-generated postings of aircraft for sale, aircraft parts, aviation properties, airport equipment, and other aviation and pilot related items for sale. While access to this website and inquiries to the postings hereon are for free, users who intend to post their advertisements on this website are required to pay a certain fee.
Without payment of the same advertising fee, user may not be allowed use and access to the advertising services of the website.
Changes to the services offered, along with the cost of use of our services may change from time to time, with or without prior notice. However, we will do our best to inform users of the changes affecting our cost of services and in which case, they have the option to opt-out use of our services, following certain procedures to the same effect.
We reserve the right to suspend, alter, or otherwise eliminate altogether features of the site along with the services offered, with or without prior notice.
Contents and Rights
As you upload contents on our website; including, but not limited to images, texts, and other information you provide for posting as advertisement on our website, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and royalty-free right to use the contents including all copyright to the same, in the present and in the future. We reserve the right to change and update any information posted on our website, with or without prior notice.
As a user of this website, you may not obtain any contents found on this website without obtaining prior written permission. You may also not republish, redistribute, or otherwise make available the contents you obtained on this website without our written permission. More so, you may not use the contents found on our website in a manner that suggests an association with any other services and/or publications, companies, and any other entities.
Use of Website
As a user of this website, you agree to not use any spider, robot, scraper, or any other automated means to access the website or obtain any of its contents, for any other purposes other than the intended purposes of this website, without out prior written consent.
In addition to this, you also agree to not take any action resulting to:
• Unreasonable or disproportionate large load on our IT systems and infrastructures;
• Copy, modify, reproduce, and create derivative works from the contents found on our website for the purpose of distribution, public display; save your personal information; without prior written consent from Browse The Ramp, or any other applicable third-party as may be applicable;
• Interfere, or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of our website, or any other activities conducted over the same; or
• Bypass the measures we implement to prevent unauthorized access to our website.
Comments areas, message boards, messaging, and email functions are offered by Browse The Ramp as a part the service we offer to our user. We do not undertake the review of these postings before they appear on the website; thus, we may not be held responsible for any posting and/or comment and any other content posted on our site. We reserve the right to remove any user-generated post any time.
As a user of this website, you may not:
• Defame, harass, threaten, or abuse others
• Post bigoted, racially offensive, and hateful statements
• Promote illegal activity, or discuss the same with the intend to commit them
• Post, distribute, or re-distribute any material that is intended to violate another's right, or any other applicable law
• Post, distribute, or re-distribute any obscene, vulgar, indecent, discourteous languages and/or images
Limitations of Liabilities and Warranties
Browse The Ramp shall not be liable for any damages or injury sustained from your access to, or use of our services, along with your inability to access our website, of from your reliance on any information found here on.
While we commit to utmost diligence to include only reliable, accurate, complete, and current information on our website, we do not provide any warranty to this effect. Our website is provided on an "as is" basis, and we do not provide any warranty as regards its contents, whether express or implied.
We do not provide warranty as to the fitness of a particular purpose, merchantability, and non-infringement of this websites and the contents found in it. We may not be held responsible for any omission, or errors in this website; as much as we do not warranty that this website is free from potentially harmful components or viruses.
This website may contain links to any other third-party, or any other Browse The Ramp associated websites. These links are provided for your convenience; though your use of the same is not within the bounds of this Terms of Conditions of Use. We may not be held responsibility for the contents of these third-party websites; and we do not imply endorsement of these website.
Infringed Material and Counter- Notification
In the event that you find any material found on this website to be infringing, you must furnish us with the following details:
• Identity of the content claimed to be infringed.
• Ample details to located the infringed content, preferably the link to page containing the same.
• Your contact details.
• An affidavit of your good faith and belief that the content is copyrighted and was used without obtaining prior consent from its rightful owner, agent, or applicable laws.
• An affidavit that the information you provided are accurate, and that you are authorized to represent the owner of the copyrighted content alleged to be infringed
• Your electronic or physical signature
If the content that you have posted on the Browse The Ramp site is taken down due to an infringed material notification, you may file a counter-notification on the same containing the pertinent details to your uploaded content, along with your rights and/or ownership of the same.